Thank you for your interest in our study. Please note, we have reached our budget for study participation and are no longer able to provide monetary compensation for participating.
If you are still interested in completing the scenarios and sharing feedback on your experience, please use the link below to advance to the informed consent which will provide additional study details.
If you would not like to participate, you may close your browser now.
In order to participate you must:
- Have current or previous experience working as a firefighter or working with firefighter community
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Not be a student at North Carolina State University
- Be able to comfortably complete web-based tasks for at least 90 minutes
- Have a laptop or computer at home is capable of running Web-GL applications
- Test your PC or laptop to ensure compatibility here: https://get.webgl.org/
Participate in the study: Access the link to participate in the study!
You’ll be asked to
- Complete the Informed Consent
- Watch the Overview Video
- Complete the Web-based Missions
- Complete the Post Mission Surveys
Please contact Dr. Randall Spain firstname.lastname@example.org.